cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO not getting created Automatically for mvt 311

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing issue while doing Stock transfer between 2 Sloc. TO is not automatically getting created once i do stock transfer in MB1B for mvt 311.

I checked Tcode OMKX,OMKY,OMKZ, in all of them "A" is maintained in Automatic TO field.

Kindly let me know if i have missed any configuration.

I want to create TO automatically once i do Stock transfer in MB1B.

Please help.

Regards

Utsav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check in 311 movement type config below should be checked

--> T.O item can be confirmed immed. and propose confimation.

Rgds,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I dont want TO to get confirmed automatically, i just need TO getting created automatically once i do stock transfer in MB1b for MVT 311.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To make automatic Transfer order creation , please chcek the following customizin settings;

SPRO>>Logistics Execution>>Warehouse Management>>Activities>>Transfers>>Define Movement Types

Select the combination of warehouse number and movement type.

In background processing Tab

Keep it 'x' which will allow automatic transfer order creation.

In confirmation Tab,

TO item can be confirmed immediately.

I hope this will help in automatic creation of Tranfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

Thanks for your reply!!

In background processing Tab

Keep it 'x' which will allow automatic transfer order creation

I checked in config setting and "A" is maintained here. I guess this is customized parameter which i have done in

Spro-Logistics Execution-Warehouse Management-Activities-Set Up Autom. TO Creation for TRs / Posting Change Notices-Control data.

here in "A" check box for "Create transfer orders without additional criteria" is checked.

Is anything wrong in above config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easiest way to check if the configuration is correct for automatic TO creation is to set a breakpoint in program LLCMBF3F. Run the 311 posting and the system will stop in this code. Single step through the code until table T321 is filled. Check the values in TAFKZ (TO creation) and also MAILK (mail alert). TAFKZ should be set to 'X' for TO creation in foreground or 'A' which is TO creation in background. In addition the mail alert flag should be set. In this case, if automatic TO creation is set but no TO is created for some reason, the user will get an express mail alert which informs them that the TO creation has failed so they can process the TO directly from this alert.

Please take a look at SAP KBA document 1486422 which outlines how to check this also.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sinéad Curran

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Utsav,

For WH managed sloc to non WH sloc transfer, use WM movement type 311

For Non WH managed sloc to WH managed sloc transfer, use WM movement type 312

Try following setting. I believe you have following two cases,

Case I

If you are moving the stock from warehouse managed sloc to non warehouse managed sloc do following

(1) OLML->INTERFACE-> LE-WM MTYPE.

Add following setting

Warehouse number, reference movement type 311, WM movement type 311, auto TR flag = X, immediate TO = A

(2) OLML->Activity--> Transfer -

>Define movement type

For WM movement type 311 setting ,

--Destination cat = 921,

--Set background processing Automatic TO indicator = A

(3) Do MB1B- movement type 311 --- and enter receiving sloc as warehouse managed sloc and issuing storage location as non warehouse managed sloc.

With these setting system will create automatic TO from TR. You can then confirm the TO manually.

Case II'

If you have a situation of moving the stock from non-warehouse managed sloc to warehouse managed sloc then proceed as below.

(1) OLML----> Activity -

>Transfer

For WM movement type 312, ((if WM movement type 312 is not present then coped from 311)

Source cat.= 321

(ii) auto TR flag = X, immediate TO = A

(2) OLML ->Interface->Movement type --->LE-WM MTYPE

Add following setting

Warehouse number, reference movement type as 312, WM movement type as 312, Auto TR flag = X, Immediate TO flag = A

(3) Now do MB1B with 312 movement type

Add receiving sloc as warehouse managed sloc and issuing sloc as non warehouse managed sloc

With these setting system will create automatic TO from TR. You can then confirm the TO manually.

Thanks,

Milind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the steps below

For Immediate TO creation

1 OMLR - Set the Automaitc TO indicator A for the Movement type 311

2 OMKX - Assign recepient ( Optional)

For Auto TO Creation

1 OMKZ - Create the Auto TO indicator for your Warehouse and set the Indicator Addid

2 OMKZ or WM>Acitivities>transfrs>define movement type Assign the Auto TO Indicator to mvt type 311

3 Run program RLAUTA10 to create Auto TO.

If the immediate TO is active then it overrides the Auto TO. For Auto TO you need to run the above report

Hope it helps

Karthik