Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Level Change Log

Sevin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to track changes to a quality level (QDL2) ? I can't find the change log.

Thanks,

Alas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear,

You may consider this note to check whether it can achieve your requirement.

844979 - Unintelligible inspection stage change

Thanks.

Ethan

cspell9
0 Kudos

Hello,
I implemented the note completely (first all manuall actions, afterwards with SNOTE). but I get always a mistake and it does not work. in OSS is no other correction found.
In the used function module QPL1_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE the needed parameter qals_imp-art is selected wrong and due to this the simulation and aswell the writing of the protocol mentioned in the note does not work. What can we do to use the protocol ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you explored following T codes

QDH1 Q-level evaluation: Change data

QDH2 Q-level evaluation: Display data

Sevin
Participant
0 Kudos

This doesn't give me the change history of a specific quality level. I would like to know when the next inspection stage or the reset date were changed.

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried QDL3?

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are also facing the same problem and unable to track log of the changes made in QDL2 by a user manually. Currently system will provide information in Administrative tab about the latest manual chnage by any user and date and time only. QDH2 and QDL3 will give this information. But how can we track the previous log changes in QDL2 manually. Anyone have some idea on it?

Thanks

Vineeth