cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration SUS with SAP Invoice Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing the SUS portal (Supplier Self-Service) of SRM, together with SAP Invoice Management by OpenText. When you create an invoice in the SUS portal, it is send to the backend (ECC) as an IDoc of type INVOIC01.

We can read this IDoc into SAP Invoice Management (SIM), through the IDoc interface, for which we have mapped the data fields in the configuration of SIM. This works fine for most of the fields, but we have difficulties with two fields.

The SUS portal seems to put the ISO code of the unit of measurement (UOM) in the IDoc, but SIM expects the internal SAP UOM code. Similarly, the Service Entry Sheet number in the IDoc is only the external reference number, and not the internal SES number (which SIM needs).

Is there any way to configure these fields (either in SUS or SIM), without having to make a conversion function module? I ask this question, because my client is really hesitant when requesting to make a development....

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions that you make!

--

Kind regards, Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

If there is no way to change it in SUS (which I don't know as I don't know SUS), then I don't think there is an option other than using a own development for the conversion. Either using a conversion function module or using a custom business rule which does the conversion.

Do you use the standard delivered function module /OPT/DP_INBOUND_IDOC_PROC as the processing FM? If not, maybe you could do the conversion in the processing FM (provided you already use a custom processor).

Regards,

Martin

Answers (0)