cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue on net weight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting one of the issue is "when i am editing quantity in the sales order the net weight and gross weight is coming when i am raising delivery with reference to the sales order i am not getting net and gross weights into the delivery".

for some materials only i am getting this.

can u give me any suggestions for this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matturushiva,

Small thing to check - but is your order quantity getting copied to delivery quantity at the time of delivery creation?

Gross and Net weight on delivery is 'delivery quantity X weight from sales order or weight from material master'.

Regards,

Palash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply,

Up to now it was not solved can u give me some suggestions.

Again i am repeating my question.

when i am raising a sales order with an order quantity the net weights and the gross weight is getting copied in to the sales order into the shipping tab (weight and volume).

when i am raising a delivery with reference to sales order its not getting copied to the net weight and gross weight in loading and shipping tab(weight and volume) showing zero for some of the materials.

i seen in material master additional data tab the conversions are correct if it is not correct it will not copy to the sales order

can u pl z give me any valuable suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the weight is maintained correct in the materials with mm03.

Do the materials have the same or different item categories. If the item categories are different please check copy control from SO to Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Copy Control Settings in VTLA , check with that Item Category if any Coding has been done in any of the Routine.

In Data Transfer > Business Data - check the Logic of the Routine.

Best Regards,.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you go to mm03 to check material master data to check if gross and net weight get maintained?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In mm03 net weight and and also gross weight was maintained here my problem is "when i am changing quantity in sales order line item" every thing is fine in sales order but when u process in delivery with reference to the same sales order the both weights are not getting its shows as ZERO(0).

no problem with the mm03 in addition data------>units of measures

can you plz suggest