cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Integrate RADAR system with SAP PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got a requirement to integrate RADAR system with SAP PI7.1. Do anyone have an idea how to integrate the RADAR system with PI7.1.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We don't have any standard Adapter to connect RADAR system,what you can do is, first understand RADAR System data format and you really want to do any trasformation ?

if its supports web service calls then use SOAP. else File,it is placing data in FTP.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajashekar,

Thanks for the reply. As you said If RADAR system supports either of the format then fine. If not then what could be the solution? This is what my doubt is. Generally to capture data from electronic digital flow meters like DCS( Distributed Control System) we use OPC servers. and from OPC Servers we build an Interface with XI/PI and then to ECC. But here I dont know whether OPC server supports for RADAR system or not. Generally in RADAR system, Data like tank volume or temperature of tank keeps on varies as it is used for realtime analysis.

It would be great if you suggest me something more than previous.

Thanks,

Kalyan

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Until you talk to that team it is not easy to give the design solution. One thing for sure, you can think about web service (soap adapter) for real time situration. File adapter should be feasible and that could be the best option. If you could access their databases then you can think about using jdbc adapter to pull the data too.