cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-XI-SRM scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to develope 2 interfaces(PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out,PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In) to send PurchaseRequest from ecc to srm system.i have gone through the sdn.i read many thread but still i couldn't find clear solution.

what i have understood is

1.this is idoc to abap proxy senario.

2.need to import xi content for srm and no need to do mapping ,nothing to do in IR.only thing is to configure in ID.

my doubts are

1.which idoc i have to use for this?

2.how many tech sys,business systems i have to create of which type?

3.how many logical systems need to create?(srm,ecc,xi)

4.how to route the messages or map?

5.shall i need to do settings like outbound idoc settings for ecc to xi and abap proxy settings for xi to srm?

anybody can please help...or provide step by step links.any help would be appreciated.thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> 1.which idoc i have to use for this?

search in service market place is there any predefined content available for this ,if yes then use it else try to understand what are the table fields you are going to send from MM system and accordingly identify the IDoc,here you need ABAPer help,

> 2.how many tech sys,business systems i have to create of which type?

you required Two technical and Bussiness Systems(SRM and MM)

> 3.how many logical systems need to create?(srm,ecc,xi)

2 Logical Systems

> 4.how to route the messages or map?

Mapping logic depend on your bussiness requirement, get in touch with functional team.

> 5.shall i need to do settings like outbound idoc settings for ecc to xi and abap proxy settings for xi to srm?

>

yeah,you have to create all configurations take help from Basis.

Regards,

Raj