cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Soap -> Proxy -> Soap Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some help with this.. My Scenario (Syncronous) is a Soap Sender to a Abap proxy and the response of this scenario, that mapping must call another proxy call to get data which must be sent back via the response. Hope this makes sense. Is it possible to call a proxy in your message mapping? or how can design this?

Thanks,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do an RFC lookup from your mapping to get the data to send back as response. So, instead of a proxy, expose this as an RFC which you will be able to call from your mapping.

However, question that comes to my mind is why would you go for a second proxy/RFC to get a response from ECC? You can, in your first Abap proxy itself include the functionality for the second proxy/RFC call and send the data to PI in one transaction. This will eliminate the overhead of doing an RFC lookup from your mapping.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's a flow logic for an overview: [Screen Print|http://www.photostand.co.za/images/325db9z7m7jwftv8oe9.png]

The 2nd proxy sits on a different system. The guy who develop this used proxies and don't want to use RFCs. I suppose I'll do a RFC in the end but it's not possible to trigger a proxy from your message mapping like an RFC?

Thanks,

Jan

Answers (0)