cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error using XSLT mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did XSLT mapping and uploaded it to XI as imported archive. When I try to do test in interface mapping, XI throws popup saying "Transformer configuration exception occurred when loading XSLT".

Where's the problem? The XSLT mapping is not complicated and previous mappings have worked perfectly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapio,

Pls do check the following points.

1. Make sure that the xsl file which you have your mapping code is having a 'small letter' extension. i.e., if your file name should be TAPIO.xsl, '.xsl' should not be in capital letters. If not change it and then make a zip file and reimport it as the imported archive.

2. Check for the well formedness in any of the XML tools like XML spy. If any error is there with the missing tag or syntax you can rectify the same there itself.

3. Activate the imported archive before using it in Interface Mapping.

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked all those and they were ok. Still it gives the same error so I have to try something else...

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you do the XSLT mapping.. If you are using some tool like XML Spy check if your generating the code in XSLT 1.0 and not XSLT 2.0.

Thanks,

Prakash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check the starting node XPATH. If possible try keep '*' to overcome version mismatch.

bye,

MM.Rao