cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Sap installation Sap NetWeaver 7.02 SP6 32 bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

today i tried to download Sap NetWeaver and i got an error!

heres the error:

Starting GUIServer using:

SAPinst port : 21200

GUIServer port: 21212

HTTP port : 4239

GUI autostart : on

GUI mode : normal

command : "C:/DOCUME1/BCAD1/LOCALS1/Temp/sapinst_exe.908.1310384037/jre\bin\java.exe" -cp "C:\DOCUME1\BCAD1\LOCALS1\Temp\sapinst_exe.908.1310384037\jar\instgui.jar" -Xmx256M -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Dsap.env.var.javahome=SAPINST_JRE_HOME SDTServer "rootdir=C:\Documents and Settings\name\.sdtgui" config=jar:sdtserver.xml guiport=21212 httpport=4239 -nolock -srvarg=/SAPinstService/host=localhost -srvarg=/SAPinstService/port=21200

load resource pool C:\Documents and Settings\dekstop\Sap\NWASABAPTRIAL70206\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Installation_Master\IM_WINDOWS_I386\resourcepool.xml

guiengine: No GUI server connected; waiting for a connection on host hostname, port 21200 to continue with the installation

Jul 11, 2011 2:34:20 PM [Error]: java.io.IOException: Invalid argument

Jul 11, 2011 2:34:20 PM [Error]: java.io.IOException: Invalid argument

Jul 11, 2011 2:34:20 PM [Error]: com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.InitException

Jul 11, 2011 2:34:20 PM [Fatal]: Error during controller startup.

Jul 11, 2011 2:34:20 PM [Fatal]: SL Controller exiting.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.sdt.util.misc.MethodCall.invoke(MethodCall.java:73)

at com.sap.sdt.util.misc.BootStrapper.start(BootStrapper.java:68)

at SDTServer.main(SDTServer.java:49)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.sdt.server.core.config.ServerFileSystemIF.getSessionPasswordFile() of an object returned from com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.getFileSystem()

at com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.deleteSessionPasswordFile(SDTServerAdmin.java:474)

at com.sap.sdt.engine.core.admin.AbstractServerAdmin.exit(AbstractServerAdmin.java:398)

at com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.start(SDTServerAdmin.java:188)

... 7 more

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.sdt.server.core.config.ServerFileSystemIF.getSessionPasswordFile() of an object returned from com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.getFileSystem()

at com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.deleteSessionPasswordFile(SDTServerAdmin.java:474)

at com.sap.sdt.engine.core.admin.AbstractServerAdmin.exit(AbstractServerAdmin.java:398)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

error in:

Class : com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin

Name : start

Target : com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin@1827d1

class [Ljava.lang.String; - [Ljava.lang.String;@1de45e2

java.lang.RuntimeException: invocation target exception: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.sdt.server.core.config.ServerFileSystemIF.getSessionPasswordFile() of an object returned from com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.getFileSystem()

at com.sap.sdt.util.misc.MethodCall.invoke(MethodCall.java:95)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have similar problem

my logs:

Program is starting... Please wait!

guiengine: call to bind() for socket 21200 572 failed . No such file or directory

guiengine: call to bind() for socket 21201 580 failed . No such file or directory

Starting GUIServer using:

SAPinst port  : 21202

GUIServer port: 21210

HTTP port     : 4237

GUI autostart : on

GUI mode      : normal

command       : "C:/Users/M22B8~1/AppData/Local/Temp/sapinst_exe.5948.1380389834/jre\bin\java.exe" -cp "C:\Users\M22B8~1\AppData\Local\Temp\sapinst_exe.5948.1380389834\jar\instgui.jar" -Xmx256M -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Dsap.env.var.javahome=SAPINST_JRE_HOME SDTServer "rootdir=C:\Users\Mąż\.sdtgui" config=jar:sdtserver.xml guiport=21210 httpport=4237 -nolock -srvarg=/SAPinstService/host=localhost -srvarg=/SAPinstService/port=21202

:    [1232]  19:37:21    ***Warning: Loadavg: Could not add processor time performance counter to query.

load resource pool C:\SAP\NWABAPTRIAL70207_64\SAP_NetWeaver_702e_Installation_Master\IM_WINDOWS_X86_64\resourcepool.xml

guiengine: No GUI server connected; waiting for a connection on host SuperC, port 21202 to continue with the installation

Sep 28, 2013 7:37:22 PM [Error]: java.io.IOException: Invalid argument

Sep 28, 2013 7:37:22 PM [Error]: java.io.IOException: Invalid argument

Sep 28, 2013 7:37:22 PM [Error]: com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.InitException

Sep 28, 2013 7:37:22 PM [Fatal]: Error during controller startup.

Sep 28, 2013 7:37:22 PM [Fatal]: SL Controller exiting.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.sdt.server.core.config.ServerFileSystemIF.getSessionPasswordFile() of an object returned from com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.getFileSystem()

... 7 more

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.sdt.server.core.config.ServerFileSystemIF.getSessionPasswordFile() of an object returned from com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.getFileSystem()

error in:

Class   : com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin

Name    : start

Target  : com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin@21c783c5

class [Ljava.lang.String; - [Ljava.lang.String;@319c0bd6

java.lang.RuntimeException: invocation target exception: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.sdt.server.core.config.ServerFileSystemIF.getSessionPasswordFile() of an object returned from com.sap.sdt.server.core.admin.SDTServerAdmin.getFileSystem()

at com.sap.sdt.util.misc.MethodCall.invoke(MethodCall.java:95)

I've installed jre 1.4.2

i have alredy set JAVA_HOME and PATH in environment variables (tried  with 'bin' and without it)

I  rebooted my system several times after all this changes.

JAVA_HOME:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\j2re1.4.2

PATH:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\j2re1.4.2

i wos also trying to change Program Files (x86) into Progra~2 (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Setting+the+JAVA_HOME+Variable+in+Windows)

also with no results

Thanks,

Maciek

AlexanderOv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. You must perform installation from the OS user, whose name consists of only English letters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you installed the correct version of JDK on your machine? (JDK 1.4.2 for Netweaver 7.0)

Also, have you specified the jdk path in the environment variables: JAVA_HOME and PATH ?

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shitij

Hi!

Thanks for your answer i downloaded this Java..

Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition, v 1.4.2 (J2SE)

is that the Java that i need to download?

and where to put the Path?

and Path of what?

Thanks,

Eitan

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to set the environment variable JAVA_HOME= path of Java directory. Take a reboot and start again.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subhash

Hi,

ok now i think i understand u mean the path: C:\Program Files\Java?

and where to put the Path?

Thanks

Eitan

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eitan,

Check this Blog written by Faisal. It has everything what you ar looking for.

[Sap installation Sap NetWeaver 7.02 SP6 32 bit|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/23125] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just install thiss JDK and then note the path where it gets installed. Set the env variable JAVA_HOME=<path of jdk directory> for instance c:\j2sdk1_4_2.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash

i tried to install SAP from this Guide before u gave me the Link and its the same error...

Hi Shitij

i got the path but where to note the path?

Thanks,

Eitan

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eitan,

Set the environment vairable JAVA_HOME = JDK directory path under user variable You can find this on My Computer> Properties>Advance--> Environemnt variable

Regards,

Subhash