Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I take the RG1 printout from J2I6 (after updating and Extracting the the RG1, T-Code : J1I5 & J2I5), I found that Quantity is getting updated for All scenarios (Domestic Sale, Export Sale and Deemed Export), and along with the quantity Excise Values are also getting updated.

I am updating the RG1 with following classifications:

IDH : Domestic Sale

IWE : Export and Deemed Export

As far as I am aware in case of Deemed and Export Sale only Quantity needs to be updated in RG1 Register under "without payment of duty" and Excise Values should not be updated. However in my case Quantity is correct, but Excise Values are also coming in RG1 Register.

Excise Condition types are statistical and Utilizations are correctly selected while creating the Excise Invoice, and so there is No Accounting Entry while creating the Excise Invoice.

Kindly suggest me where I am wrong and what should be done in this case.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The basic understadin is how once will come to know about the Assessable value and the BED components.

So tht's why the values are coming. And if the manufactured is exempting the Excise for the DEEMED / Export sale. Then he can get a track of the Values and same can be knocked off when reconcling the BOND values.

Often in the scenario where Export is done against Paid duty this is required for re-concilation.

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The excise values will be flowing in to the RG1 register.

In case of Deemed Exports the duty values will be updated in the fields Removal from the factory Without payment of duty and in the coloumn To other Factories or Warehouses underbond

In case of Exports the duty values will be in the coloumn Removal from the factory Without payment of duty and in the coloumn

For Export under Bond

regards

Prashanth

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth & Rishi,

There is no separate column for DUTY like "On payment of Duty" and "Without Payment of Duty." The separate column is available for Quantity. So in case of Domestic Sale the QUANTITY is updated in "On payment of Duty" whereas in case of Deemed Export and Export Quantity is updated in column "Without Payment of Duty."

Hope I am correct.

So I conclude that in case of ALL Sale Processes (Domestic, Deemed & Export) along with Quantity the Excise Duty value will also be updated in RG1. Only difference will be for Quantity updation the column will be different for different cases as mentioned above.

If I am wrong please correct it.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Edited by: Amitesh Anand on Jul 13, 2011 2:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there will be an adjustment of the values against the excise bond or the licenses, in both ARE1 and ARE3 processes.please check the same.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Creation of ARE1 & ARE3 has no connection with RG1, as far as I am aware. See the below link:

[]

My concern is that in my scenario, the Excise Values are also flowing to RG1 Register for Deemed and Export Sale scenario. Whether this is correct or not. If it is not correct (ie., Excise value should not flow to RG1 register for Deemed & Export scenarios) then what may be the possible reason.

Thanks and regrads,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The excise values will flow to the RG1 register for deemed exports and export. In the earlier post as i mentioned the excise values updated will be adjusted on a licence in case of deemed export ,tcode J1ILIC01. Here you will mention the material and the remibursement value and tax.(ARE3 process).

In case of exports under excise regulations there is a excise bond against which we will adjust the updated RG1 register values.(ARE1 process).

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Jul 13, 2011 9:08 AM

Edited by: aadesh123 on Jul 13, 2011 9:10 AM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Any suggestion / guidance ??

Regards,

Amitesh Anand