cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have 2 billing plans for 1 saler order type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client wants to use the following billing plans at Header Level:

- Milestone

- Periodic

They do not want to use them at item level.

I have tried creating those 2 billing plans for a same Sales Document Type but SAP seems to only allow the creation of a billing plan type per Sales Document Type.

How can I bypass the system so as to allow my client to have access to 2 billing plans in the same sales document type?

Please let me know.

Kind regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

You cannot maintain two billing plans at a time in one sales document type.So maitain one billing plan for one sales document type and one billing plan to the customer.then run the scenario and check wheather your meeting your client requirement is meeting or not.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinath,

1- Could you please take me step by step on how to deploy it for a customer?

2- Also, what is going to be the consequence if we have say, a Milestone billing plan at header level and when we create a Sales Order in VA01, we call up a client who has a billing plan which is periodic?

Which one is going to be taken into account by SAP?

Please let me know.

Kind regards

CHris

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

In One Sales Document Type maintain Milestone Billing plan and in CMR->sales area data->billing tab maintain Periodic billing plan.

If you maitain Periodic billing plan in CMR then, as per the calendar only customer will be billed.If you maintain Milestone Billing plan for the sales document type and create sales order then during that period only billing will happen. So you have to make sure that the CMR billing dates and the sales document type billing dates are same.So that the customer can be billed as per the sales order billing dates

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we aware document type has the feasibility to assign one billing plan type only.Pls brief the scenario in what circumstances that you will use mile stone billing and other to use periodic, there should be some change in the process while creating the order, then only the system recognises .

Pls brief the process in detail, then will let you know the solution.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pasapula,

This depend on the client (Sold-to-Party).

So I need to know if for a given Sales Order Type I can have the choice for 1 billing plan or another one.

OR

Is there a possibility to set-up a billing plan at header level in the Sales Document type, and to use another parameter at client level in the sales order or else to chose the billing plan at header level?

Please advise

Kind regards

Chris