cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While i am creating an order i get an error "Meterila XXXX ,is not defined for Sales organization xxx, dist ch XX and Language XX, please guide me on this.

Regards,

Dil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nallurid,

Either U r creating order in different sales area in which your material is defined or u have not maintained proper entries in material master data (Extend material with mm01 and Enter Sales org,distribution channel and division)

check and reply back.

Regards

Deepak sharma

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nallurid,

Please check the material number entered correct or not, if yes check In meterial master data additional data maintain language and proper discription,

check devision of header and line item same or differ, if differ check order functionalty.

hope this will serve you

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to MM50 and maintain the material again, just check all the details pertaining to the sales organisation, dist. channel, language. By doing this freshely I think you would be able to refresh the material.

Or

When you go to MM02 in the same screen you would see the Organizational levels, you can see there if you have maintained the right elements, if not do it.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The message is very self explainatory. Please extended the materila in Sales organisation and distribution channel through

> t code MM01

Once material is extended please maintain Common Distribution Channel and Common Division by using

> T.Codes VOR1 and VOR2

Please check table MVKE for you entry of materila for sales org. and distribution channel.

Once you are done please create sales order.

All the best

Thanks

DK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please extend the material with mm01 to the Sales Org Distribution channel combination where the customer belongs. Also please check the language/ description under Additional data in the Material Master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check in MVKE table for the material in sales org and distribution channel combination.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "MM01" and enter this material number.Extend teh material for the Sales Organisation,Distribution Channel and Division.

Also maintain Common Distribution Channel and Common Division by using T.Codes VOR1 and VOR2 respectively.

Regards,

Krishna.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to extended the Same material Master to Sales : sales org. Data 1, Sales : sales org. Data 2, Sales : General / Plant data views by using the T-Code MM01

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jul 11, 2011 11:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The material you entered should me maintained in same sales area of customer.

So if you have created the material and customer in different sales area then this error will appear.

Check the sales area in XD03 and MM03.The sales area should be same.

Kindly check and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i checked in MM03 AND XD03 they used same sales area and i checked in Meterial master there also i found language , but still it showing same error

regards,

Dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check for Common distribution channel and common division in VOR1 and VOR2.

Also check in OVAZ if any sales area assigned to order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I checked in VOR1 AND VOR2,

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to extended the Same material Master to Sales : sales org. Data 1, Sales : sales org. Data 2, Sales : General / Plant data views by using the T-Code MM01

Regards,

Prasanna