cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report group and report library does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

We are not able to execute the report S_ALR_87013019 in production. After doing analyses, we came to know that library 602 & report group 6OBU does not exist in production, and hence we are not able to excute this report.

We have to tried to import from client '000' from transaction code GR59, But in that we are not getting 6OBU report group.

Please help us to resolve the issue, as we required this report on priority basis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rane_prashant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks from your scenario that library and report group deleted from production system.

Try with (T-code: GCTR) by transporting from development system

B/R

Prashant Rane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Thanks for your reply.

The solution given by you is to transport the report library from Dev Client. But our client does not transaport the reports in production system.

Is ther any other solution to retrieve the library.

Thanks

Varsha

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transporting standard SAP reports cannot harm. You can open OSS message asking to check why the group does not appear in your Production client, but I believe, their suggestion anyway would be to transport it from DEV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Client '000', we have generated that library 6O2, and now i am able to see report group 6OBU the same in Production system .

Thanks all.

Regards,

Varsha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that you don't see 6OBU via GR59 transaction? I tried to import it and had no problems.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, when i tried to do GR59, I haven't found 6OBU.

Thanks

Varsha

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very strange. I do see it on different systems (projects).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

In can see the report group in DEV and Quality systems where as i can not see the same in production system.

Please let us know how to resolve the same.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Varsha