cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual costs after settlement

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Logically should actual costs be displayed in cost reports after settlement?

In my case line item actuals shows the costs as zero as PRE settlement done to cost center. But in that case should the value be still displayed as actual costs.

In other systems here the value is still displayed though it is settled to an AuC or CTR. What could be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Ameer this is the only way possible offcourse

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you check the CJI3 reports you will see the actual cost line item after settlement the cost. But if you run S_ALR_87013542 you will not able to see the actual cost after settlement. This is standard.

Rofiqul

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

The settlement was wrongly done and manual posting to asset was carried on.

CJI3 already shows credit postings with Dr/Cr indicator C to asset but this is not the correct procedure of settlement. How to revert and fix this issue now? And run CJ88 again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may reverse the manual posting to asset (credit posting with Dr/Cr indicator of C) and then perform settlement via CJ88. I hope i was able to understand your query correctly and answer it appropriately.

Regards,

Syed Ammar Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the Debit/Credit entry column in the line item report.

In this Key "O" is for settlement entry. You have to omit this entries to know the actual cost.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually the settlement line items are shown in CJI3. The report I am talking is a customised report but it takes all standard programs.

In other systems in the report the actual cost is displayed even after settlement.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Line item reports will show as zero total cost after running settlement, if all the cost has been properly settled. This is fine, If you see the cost in line items in other system, then they might have used filters to remove the settlement line item details from the report, check if any filters have been used.