cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

My requirement is webMethods processes EDI Transactions using a tool called XYZ. I need to demonstrate how SAP PI can receive (and send) EDI transactions on AS2 protocol to various partners.

As I am new to this AS2 adpater give me some brief so that I can work on it.

Thanks In Advance

BestRegards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The AS adapter, used in PI to communicate using As2 protocol is not a SAP standard adapter. There are 3rd party adapters like Seeburger which can be purchased and used in PI to communicate using the AS2 protocol.

Search in SDN using Seeburger AS2 adapter and u'll get a lot of helpful links.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note that AS2 is not available as a standard adapter in SAP PI.

You will have to install a 3rd party adapter to get this functionality.

A good option might be Seeburger AS2 adapter - http://www.seeburger.com/xi-pi-adapters/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes AS2 adapter we use but how SAP PI can receive (and send) EDI transactions on AS2 protocol to various partners.

Is there different process in PI to do comparing sap adapters or any prerquistes we need to do in design and configure.

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In My requirement we are replacing webMethods and PI is coming in place and webmethods sending data in File and I need to send this to various systems using AS2 adapter so here what to do?

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your sender or receiver AS2, you would need to define party's in PI containing the AS2 ID which would need to be defined in the party you have created for that particular system in PI.

If your sender is AS2, use option "Sender uses virtual receiver" while creating the Sender Agreement and Receiver Determination and define the intended Receiver in these pipeline steps.

For configuring the AS2 adapter itself, refer the link that I have provided earlier.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you wanna free solution, you can use http://www.freeas2.com/ tool for sending and receiving messages in AS2 protocol.

Kind Regards