cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing custom Localised Resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having some problems when i try to import custom localized resources. All custom resources have the bundle ABC_Custom. I have created a new query for SRM Object List, based on FCI-LocalizedResources-OML quey, where i added the condition so the bundle equals ABC_Custom. The exports works fine, and outputs 13 objects.

But when i am doing the import, on another instance, although the import process finishes with success i can't see them in the Localised Resources. In the trace file i see something like this :

1. Localized Resource (common.localized_resource) ID: BUNDLE = ABC_Custom, RESOURCE_ID = abc_custom_resource_field

common.localized_resource seems odd, but i'e checked the localized resources for bundle : common and i still can't see the objects.

Has anyone an idea of what i am doing wrong here ?

Thanks,

Simion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simion

I dont see any issue with the import process.Also Trace file message also is perfectly fine (I have done the same previously and I got trace message "1. Localized Resource (common.localized_resource) ID: BUNDLE = Note, RESOURCE_ID = Note"). this worked fine for me.

I would suggest looking for BUNDLE = ABC_Custom or RESOURCE_ID = abc_custom_resource_field in localized resources ( guess you would already have done this )

May be there is some mismatch with contextID or user enterprise in the two e sourcing instance?

Regards

Mudit Saini