cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to Mutiple receivers - Serialization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement that IDOCs from R3 has to sent to multiple receivers..and at the same time IDOC serialization has to be maintained.

For eg: ORDERS.ORDERS01---IDOC1

ORDCHG.ORDERS01---IDOC2

ORDERS.ORDERS01---IDOC1

ORDCHG.ORDERS01---IDOC2

ORDERS.ORDERS01---IDOC1

ORDCHG.ORDERS01---IDOC2

As mentioned all IDOC1 should be received by RECV1 and all IDOC2 by RECV2.

and we have to maintain the serialization all over.(FIFO)

1) What actions should have to perform to maintain the serialization at R3 side and PI side.

2) Can i configure this scenario in Integrated Seanrio (AAE).

Regards

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes technically you can use AAE for this..but I have not worked on PI 7.3 yet..so cannot be 100% sure..

coming to serialisation you can use the option collect idocs instead of trigger immediately at the partner profile level settings...

so that creation and change idocs can be send at one shot and can acheive FIFO...

Good Luck...

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@Deepthi,

Thanks for the reply!!

Please correct if am worng..

In PI 7.3, IDOC AAE and HTTP AAE adapters are induced.Instead of ABAP IDOC adapter we can use JAVA IDOC adapter..

Thank you..

Regards,

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Aashish & Sachin

Thanks for ur reply..

In the mentioned link,it is not for the multiple receivers and can you plz let me know if this scenario can be configured for AAE.

What are the steps to be followed to maintain serialization at the PI side .

How serialization can be maintained in the case of the multiple receivers?

Thanks for the reply..

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

I think you cannot do the IDoc Scenario using ICO(AAE)..Because to use ICO both the sides adapter is must ..So you cannot Implement IDOC Scenario using AAE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R/3 Seetings

Create serialization group: Goto IMG à Modelling and Implementing Business Proccess àMaster Data Distribution à Serialization for sending and Receiving data à Serialization using Message types and click on DEFINE SERIALIZATION GROUPS

On the next screen Choose 'New entries' in the view 'Serialization groups' to add a new entry.

Thanks

Sachin

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look to below discussion -

Regards

Aashish Sinha