Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Split Multiple Lines

kumar_kiran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a adobe offline form using SFP , i am faceing 1 issue, i want to split 1 table into 3 lines for example in one item i splited like material no item no qty into one line and in second line material text and item description second line in 3rd line status of item and checked qty and UOM . now i am able to display but it is not displaying if i have only one material in the table if i ahev multiple i can display.

Please any one help me to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using nested tables you can achieve the same.

Thanks,

Aravind

kumar_kiran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind ,

Thanks a lot for reply, i checked in sap technical.com as for your suggetion but it displays 3 tables data line by line, my question is in my internal table i have i record i want to split that record into 3 lines, can you please suggest me .

Thanks.

Kumar

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Create the table using subforms instead of using Table UI from library. Use a subform to design the table as below:

field1 | field2 | field3

field4 | field5 | field6

field7 | field8 | field9

Now wrap this subform in another subform and map the outer one to table data node say tab1, and inner one to DATA[*].

Create binding manually for every field with the table column attributes in this subform.

For inner subform in the binding tab select the property repeat subform for each data item. In this way you can achieve this functionality.

Regards,

Vaibhav

kumar_kiran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav and Aravind,

Thanks, it solved by my self but the idea from Aravind . Thanks a lot for your help points given .

thanks.