cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone registration on sybase control center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have developed a sample flight list application on SUP.

I have imported generated code from sup in x-code .i have imported the required client API'S as mentioned in the sybase infocenter website .

I am unable to register my device on SCC .

I have updated the settings in both SCC and iPhone simulator as well , still unable to register .

Any kind of help would be appreciated .

Thanks in advance .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Herwig
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I asume that you've successfully deployed your project from within the Sybase Unwired Workspace onto your SUP Server, as described in

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/20876] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Afterwards, you should be able to see your application under domainsdefaultpackages in SCC. At this point, the package will have active subscription.

In SCC, select "Device Users" on the left. Then, select the "Devices" TabBar. Here, select the "MBS" radio button.

Now you can create a new MBS device: Select the button "Register...".

Provide the following information into the form:

activation user name: for example, "testuser" (no special characters allowed, not even comma '.' or semicolon ';' not longer than 8 characters)

server name: the hostname or IP adress of your SUP server

port: 5001 (if you didn' t change it during SUP installation).

activation code: check the checkbox and enter '123' for instance.

Then save your entry.

Now you should be able to connect from your iPhone application after you have entered the exactly same information into the iPhone setup-section of your application.

Hope this helps,

Herwig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks ,

It was a server issue in my case .

I tried at some other server and it worked perfectly fine and device got registered successfully .

Regards ,

Rockky

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Please help me on this . I am stuck at this point