cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF-BATCH Dialog users issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

Now a days we are getting a very strange issue in XI production, WF-BATCH Dialog users are going to ' PRIV mode' to cause this problem.

Situations in Production Environment:

1) Production system is very slow and some times we are n't able to log into the system.

2) These WF-BATCH Dialog users are running on mid night to early morning hours,

3) This situation is affected to other job schedule users.

4) This problem freequently occurs on weekends some times weekdays also.

Our adminstor done some changes at their level but it is not affected to resolve this situation and they are saying the problem comes on WF-BATCH jobs.

So could you please suggest us about the situation, How to resolve this situation.

We are looking forward to you.

Best Regards,

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

As per my understanding , it can be an issue of performance of BPM.

Can you check what are you getting in SM58 for WF- BATCH and for FM SWF_XI_FINALIZE_PROCESS and check if process is taking time to complete.

Also have a look into SAP Note 1028793.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I checked the SM58 for user WF-BATCH,There is nothing to struck there.

At the moment, I didn't able to execute the function module to check the execute time of function module.

I feel , This error not comes from BPM part. These jobs are working from since long years. Recently some new other jobs are running during that time.I feel may be because of new jobs at that same time. kindly suggest me about this situation,

Kindest Regards,

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

Could please provide some more suggestion from your end about this situation in the production environment.

Thank you very much.

Kindest Regards,

Sateesh