cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The data needs to displayed at fixed position of main window in smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am developing an Invoice smartform , where in the Invoice data may flow into multiple pages,

I have a requirment wherein there are discount and total to be displayed at the fixed position of the main window ( say around last 6 lines ) . #

When I added these disocounts and total at the footer window , the problem is that it will come once the data ends, but it is not what i need.

Also In case the Invoice data come till almost end of the main window, then those discount and total should be displayed at the fixed position of the next page.

Let me know how it can be done.

Regards,

Senthil

Edited by: senthil kumar on Jul 10, 2011 9:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shwetha58shetty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Double click on Footer node and select both the options

1)At page-break

2)at end of table

This would work.

Regards,

Shwetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shweta ,

My requirment wherein there are discount and total to be displayed at the fixed position of the main window ( say around last 6 lines ) of the LAST PAGE ONLY .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define a ne window.

In that create a template .

And put a condition, at the end of main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sap_wiz,

But what should I do when the records are there almost until end of the last page , how will i trigger next page to place the total and disocut at specific place??

or How to identify whether there is sufficent place in the last page itself to accomadate the discount and total in the that page itself?

Edited by: senthil kumar on Jul 11, 2011 9:14 AM

Edited by: senthil kumar on Jul 11, 2011 9:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this, Defien a template at the footer of the main table.

And put a condition on this.And maximize the size of main window.

If the footer doesnt fit on the last page, it would automatically shift to next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap_Wiz,

Template cannot be created in the footer..

Also even if we are able to create the template , we cannot fix the positon of the footer.

Answers (0)