cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check and change the Catalog Profiles for different type of Claims

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Presently in my R/3 system Vendor claims(Notification Type YV), customer claims (Notification Type ZC) are created and these claims getting transferred to Non SAP system.

In that customer claims (Notification Type ZC) we identified its displys different type of Claim Profiles.

In Vendor claim (Notification Type YV) we identifed Catalog profile - QM_CLAIM(MCG Claim Profile). only displyaing for all Vendor claims.

I checked in QM03 Txn Extras >settings-> Catalog Profile -> Current Catalog Profile->Default Catalog Profile.

For all Vendor Claims its displayed the Catalog profile - QM_CLAIM(MCG Claim Profile).

FOr Customer Claims is displyaed the different Catalog Profiles.

Right now my Client is asking to Display the all Vendor Claims also same like Customer Claims Catalog Profile to be displayed.

Please guide me where i can check these settings in IMG,I am new to QM Module.

Appreciate your quick response.

Brgds,

RK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QCC0 > Quality Notifications > Notification Creation > Notification Content > Catalogs and Catalog Profiles for Notification Type

Assign the catalog profile for the notification type 'YV'.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your reply,

I already checked in this Navigation for(ZC) Customer claims and (YV) Vendor Claims.

But i have not seen any changes for these two Notification types.

Its displaying the same Catalog profile for both Notifications.

Can you please guide me any other way to check this requirmeent.

Brgds,

RK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check QM view of material master.

You can also assign a catalog profile to a material master and this catalog profile has priority than one assigned to a notificaiton type.

If there is no catalog profile, I would suggest you check some customer exit like QQMA0007.

Regards

Luke