cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone link me to a good HANA case study including implementation time, costs and overall benefits. I'm looking for both operational and analytical examples.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can erview HANA customers' video testimonials from last SAPPHIRE NOW USA. They will not give you technical details, but will help with understanding of customer cases. Cheers. -Vitaliy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has a pretty tight grip on the information that gets released in regards to HANA and HANA engagements and to my knowledge there is nothing available in the public channels that will provide any good information that you seek.

The HANA POC's that I have been involved in addressed totally different use cases with different challenges and schedules - heck we even used different versions of the HANA appliance (different vendors as well).

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

Thanks for the replies. I personally found the HANA for Banking information the most useful, however after allot of researching I agree with both of you in the sense that SAP is purposively releasing only the very most high level info with regards to specific scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Paul,

Could you please share that document it will be more helpful to me...

thanks

Arun