Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type K005 for condition exclusion

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was trying to use condition exclusion with condition types, K004,K005 and K007.While I was able to create condition records for K004 and K007 , system did not allow me to create condition record for K005(Customer/Material). I am trying to give discount 15% for customer/material combination in K005.This is message thrown by the system-

" 15.000- falls below the limit 5.000 for condition type K005" Message no. VK037.

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Randhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In pricing, one can configure the "upper and lower" limits for the value of a condition type.

E.g. Say SD consultant has configured - lower value is 5 (% discount) for K007

If user wants to give a customer 7% discount, that shall not be permitted by the system.

This is what happened in your case. (" 15.000- falls below the limit 5.000 for condition type K005" Message no. VK037.)

There are 2 places you have to check the lower limit for the condition type K005. And adjust the lower limit or adjust the discount you would like to give in VK12.

1. IMG>SD>BFunc>Pricing>Pricing control>Define cond type>> Define upper / lower limit for conditions

2. In VK11, Goto > Details >> field "Lower limit"

(e.g. make lower limit 20% for K005, and then you shall not get the error message)

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you guys. Your prompt help solved the problem.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Randhir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review the condition master data details (F6) for the upper and lower limits validating manual entries.

Best regards.