cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print multiple smartforms ( 2 or 3 SM ) in one page serially .

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is - I want bank-branch wise smartforms that too serially one after another . Depending on space of page it should print no. of smartforms on pages upto the last smartform.

for example

smartform1 takes only 10 lines .

smartform2 takes only 15 lines.

and 1st page has 30 lines.

then smartform1 & smartform2 should get printed on the same 1st page serially one after another.

And if smartform3 has 25 LInes then it should printed on next page alone and smartform4 on next page and so on,.

Right now I am getting smartform1 on page1 ,

smartform2 on page2,

smartform3 on page3

correctly branch-wise.

So how to obtain the above requirement , can ANYBODY tell me ?

With Regards,

Ashish G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ur scenario I think you can use Protect... Endprotect. you can put smartform1, smartform2 in protect...endprotect...

so based on space obtained it will take care on which page it should get printed...

you can add protect... endprotect functionality through style also...

Hope it helps u.

Thanks & Regards,

Mihir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Protect & endprotect concept is used in script and not in smartforms.

And also my smartform is in loop and not as smartform1 and smartform 2. it can contain any no. of smartforms .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cant your requirment be done in a single smartform with different pages?

You can pass data conditionally.

Because i doubt if we have a n option for data continiuity on smae page for 2 differnt smartforms.

You might have to look for alternatives.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry, I use wrong word. Similarly like Protect.. end protect there is a same concept like PAGE PROTECTION in smartforms.

So you can use that. PAGE PROTECTION work exactly as Protect.. end protect in script.

You can achieve this functionality through style also ( Just check checkbox of PAGE PROTECTION and add that style in ur loop).

So it will work..

No need of triggering smartforms multiple times. Put ur logic, as if 1 loop will act as 1 smartform and use PAGE PROTECTION and when 2nd time loop will be triggered, will print as 2nd smartform, So you might be able to achive your functionality...

Thanks & regards,

Mihir.

Edited by: mihir6666 on Jul 11, 2011 11:19 AM

Edited by: mihir6666 on Jul 11, 2011 11:23 AM