cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

~transaction parameter ... SICF service test error

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

kIndly request you to resolve an issue related to creation of SICF service. I have created a custom service in SICF and when i select the test service option i get an error.

When i debugged and found the parameters ~transaction was missing. But i am not sure how to configure this?

Thanks and regards,

Tarun Mishra

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL https://usai2qpt.wdf.sap.corp:44309/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zeaw1 was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error occurred in system QPT : Communication failure

The error occurred on application server usai2qpt_QPT_09 and in work process 0 .

The termination type was: IMC_CANCEL_TX

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS===============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, you can find more information on the cause of termination in system QPT in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you can find more information on the cause of termination on application server usai2qpt_QPT_09 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server usai2qpt_QPT_09 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-https -c: 004 -u: MISHRATA -l: E -s: QPT -i: usai2qpt_QPT_09 -w: 0 -d: 20110710 -t: 110854 -v: IMC_CANCEL_TX -e:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

have you the parameter

~transaction

set in the GUI Configuration section of service "zeaw1" in SICF set?

What other parameters are set here?

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thanks a lot for reply. This issue resolved now. I had select GUI link as yes. On maintaining the parameter the issue has got resolved.

But now i am facing another issue. When i execute the service using Test service option, the transaction is render correctly. However, on execution of the report following error is displayed

RABAX_STATE

Can you please provide steps on creating templates for the webservice screens, as if i go and see web service through SE80 there is object available with service name?

Thanks and Regards,

Tarun Mishra

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

what does the report do?

When its called from the SAPGUI what is displayed?

Have the templates been published in SE80?

What are the parameters you have set in SICF for the service?

Regards,

Oisin

0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

THe report is a custom report with a selection screen, another tablular screen and a pop screen wiht a PDF output.

Following are the parameters of the service:

~TRANSACTION ZEAW1

~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

~XSRFCHECK 1

~OKCODE 1

I am not aware about how to create the templates using webservice. I have seen in few other forum where it was mentioned that in SE80 selection webservice and provide service name. The templates can be created. However, i am not able to find the service name in SE80.

Kindly request you to provide steps incase you have.

Thanks and Regards,

Tarun Mishra

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Its not recommended to use ~GENERATEDYNPRO 1

Try setting:

~webgui 1

instead

Also I dont think ~okcode parameter is doing anything here?

Would recommend reading the "ITS Howtos / ITS Tutorials" on the site:

[Internet Transaction Server |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/Nk4 ]

especially the articles:

Article - Employ SAP GUI for HTML instead of an Internet service

and

How to activate, publish and test ITS services in the integrated ITS?

Regards,

Oisin

Answers (0)