cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in color of the activity if delayed in Project Planning Board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to see the change in color of the activity for the duration which the activity exceeds the plan dates in the Project Planning Board.

For example, I have planned an activity for two days. The activity activity was released 4 days back and still it is not completed or confirmed, but still in progress today. It is in the 5th day now. So i want to see the activity in two colors. 2 days in normal color and remaing 3 days in other color. This way looking at the activity in project planning board I can easily notice the delay in completion.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option is to compare the dates "graphically" .Once you are inside the planning board , Go to " Set of dates / View" icon and tick " Actual dates". Now, it will be easy to compare the planned and actual days as you will see two bars together . Also in the "Options", Go to planning board --> Date bar text", set text type as variable text and select " Delay" to be displayed either left, right, above, below etc. with this arrangement , the activity delay will be highlighted in the planning board.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt whether it is possible in standard. May be you can try some Z development.