cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install j2ee engine 640 in SAP R/3 Enterprise 47x110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my home PC I have already SAP R/3 Enterprise IDES 47x110 installed with kernel release 640 level 347. SP level 26.

Now I started to install J2EE engine 640. But after giving Profile Directory it is giving error. I already checked note Note 821875. As per the note I need to maintain parameter rdisp/msserv_internal. But in my system the profile is not exist. Can you please check and let me know how to solve the issue and what are the parameters I have to maintain

Thanks

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my home PC I have already SAP R/3 Enterprise IDES 47x110 installed with kernel release 640 level 347. SP level 26.

Now is it possible to install J2EE engine 640?

Can you please let me know how to solve the issue and what are the parameters I have to maintain.

Please reply.

Thanks

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you should be able to install the J2EE engine 640 provided your PC satisfies the hardware requirements. For the requirements

refer to the installation guides at http://service.sap.com -> Netweaver 2004.

Also, are you performing a Java standalone system installation or an Add-In installation.

For standalone, the profile directory should not be asked for.

For Add-in, please following instructions from the add-in installation guide. Steps like creation of Java client in the ABAP are required.

Regards,

Srikishan