cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to give n configure authorisation in sap sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi u all sd gurus

please help me out I ve a query regarding authorisation in sap sd please give a brief how to configure to give authrisation please help me out kind response is highly appericable

thankx in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

T-Codes authorizations will be given by BASIS Consultant based on the functional consultant

apart from that what authorization r u talking

can u explain clearly?

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prashna

thankx for ur early response actually in an interview they ve asked me abt authorzition n one option is there in sd naa that we can configure through the t code PFCG actually i want know abt that plz suggest mee

with regards

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are talking about the Create Role, this is helpful at the time of Approval strategy.

If you want to give the Quotation Approval or Sales order approval in that time also we can control like Create person can not approve the document like example suppose if u create Sales quotation (VA21) at the time of Sales order with reference to Sales quotation you need approval with out approval you cann't create a sales order for that we have to go to VA22 and give the approval for that we have to create a Role and give the authorization

And also once you create role in that role you can give T-Code Authorization means what are T-Codes this user can access

For example You created for 2 SD users in that One SD User can Access VA01, VF01 and Another SD user can access VA02, VL01N, VF02

Regards,

Prasanna