Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario :

(1)Pricing condition type ZMO0 has been created in V/06 as a manual discount with a lower limit equal to -30%.

(2)I create a sales order (order type ZOST) in VA01 for Sales Area 0110/10/10, customer and material with quantity 1.

(3) On the condition tab, I manually add condition type ZMO0 with -10 %, and it works fine:

If I change the percentage to -35%, I get an error message, which is the expected behavior:

But if I keep -30% and change instead the CONDITION value, the condition type limit is not applied:

We need to be able to change the value as per our requirement but with respect to the percentage limit allocated to the condition type. I need to grey out the condition value field

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFO

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to Put the Grey for condition value in sales order level you have to do the following settings

Go to T-code V/06 and select the condition type and Decheck the "Value " under "changes which can be made " and also if u want to put the grey "Amount " in the sales order screen , Decheck the "Amount / Percentage " under "changes which can be made"

Regards,

Prasanna