cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punch out catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to setup SRM-Punchout catalog integration. The call structure is defined and I am able to select items from the catalog.

Now when I see the detailed view of the item in the catalog, there is no product category, however when this item is transferred to SC, the system automatically picks up some prod category (which I had replicated from ECC initialy). How does it pick up this prod categry when there is no mapping?? I wanted to know, how to map prod category in the catalog to SRM SC? (actually there is no category, so should I ask the vendor for any additional details)

I found an SPRO node: SRMu2014Master Datau2014Content Mangmntu2014Mapping for schemasu2014define assignments for imported schemas and define mapping filter rules for schemas...are they any good for mapping? Also I believe there is a BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER...could you shed some light on this too??

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Without assignment of product category, one can't create SC. There should be product category passing from the catalog into SRM system. Please check the OCI parameter NEW_ITEM-MATGROUP[1] for the category value in view source (right click on the last page before catalog application transfers the catalog item onto SRM application - select view source).

If in case, there is no category passed from the catalog or there is no product category mapping, SRM system will select a product category randomly (how? please debug) and assigns it to SC item.

Implement BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to do product category mapping.

R/ Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for your reply,

I selected view source and could not find NEW_ITEM-MATGROUP. I only found itemtype=CFG. Not sure if this is right.

Could you tell me where to place the breakpoint in order to debug and find out how the category is indeed getting mapped from the catalog to SRM?

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil RGupta on Jul 12, 2011 12:51 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you have defaulted any product category in the Extended Attributes tab of the user or at the higher level in the organization structure.

R/ Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vangala,

I have given a * entry in the extended attributes of the user. Why is the system then picking up some specific product category when there is no category in the catalog?

Also can you shed some light on my earlier queries too?

Nikhil