Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Page total and grand total issue on Line printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers,

Need help

There is a issue in printing not preview of page total and grand total in smartform ouput.

I have checked the options in additonal event of footer line of table:

1. Only at page break.

2. Only after end of main window.

But the above two options are not working.

If I dont use any Additional event page total and grand total is getting printed on last page only.

What I want is page total to be printed on all pages at page break including last page and grand total only on last page.

I am printing it in LIPI(line printer).

Regards

Dep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All,

Issue resolved.

I printed the footer rows(page & grand tolals ) right below the event node of main area.

Regards,

Dep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your functionality can be achieved by following steps:-

--> You can will be using TABLE or LOOP in smartforms inside main window, to print multiple records.

--> So create a secondary window outside TABLE or LOOP means exactly below the main window not inside main window(this sec. window should be located at the bottom of ur page,so that it will be triggered every time when page is going to finish). In that you can print page total and at the last page you can print grand total.

--> you can calculate page total and grand total using CALCULATION tab in TABLE or LOOP. So u have to clear variable of page total at every starting of TABLE or LOOP, so that you can get page total. And for Grand total, no need to clear it because it should contain total of all pages...

--> To display Grand total at the last page, you need to give a condition. So based on that it will be printed at last page only.

--> And no condition for Page total because it has to be printed on every end of page.

Hope it helps you...

Thanks & Regards,

Mihir