cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO SPP: No Historical Forecast visible in transaction /SAPAPO/SPPFCSTTRACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to view historical forecast data via transaction /SAPAPO/SPPFCSTTRACK in APO SPP. However i get the message "No hist. fcst time series can be determined".

The forecast strategy is correctly assigned to the product & the standard deviation period is populated as 12 months.

The forecast periodicity is months.

When I execute the forecast using planning service manager or interactively, it correctly calculates the forecast in future as well as ex post forecast in the past. I believe the historical forecast is calculated immediately with the forecast run.

Can anyone help to identify if some setting is missed or any specific planning service is required to be executed to enable historical forecasting. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zsolt_csoka
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the transaction /SAPAPO/SPPFCSTTRACK does not provide any information regarding Historical Forecast data (while you have already performed the forecast for the certain location product) then you probably haven't created a new forecast with a different model. For example, if you created the first forecast with Moving Average then you need to change the Forecast Strategy to an another one (or run Automatic Model Selection which should also select a different strategy). In case when the new Forecast Strategy differs to the previous one, then the appropriate trigger (SPP_FCSTMODEL_CHANGE) will be created for recalculation of the Historical Forecast. Of course, if the trigger is created, you also need to run a PSM service for the recalculation which should be configured for the location product you need to process.

(You can find more information regarding this [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/43/300e47bd9e2227e10000000a422035/frameset.htm].)

Best Regards,

Zsolt

Edited by: Zsolt Csoka on Jul 14, 2011 11:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zsolt,

I have the same problem. But for certain I have run the service for the recalculation. Is there any other thing wrong?

Thanks.

June