cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing link between SUP and DOE (subscription)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me.

When I redeploy a package(DOE) in SUP all pré existent subscription (between SUP and DOE) are erased in SUP package, but the devices corresponding in DOE not.

How do I recreated this subscriptions without need create a new subscription (reinstall client application) ?

Because if a resinstall for each device will exist two device in doe (one with subscription and link with currently subscription and other (old) without any link with SUP)

what is the best approach for this scenary (missing link between SUP and DOE) ?.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re-deploying of package in SUP will delete all the subscriptions but same subscriptions will not be deleted from DOE.

You can't use existing subscriptions in DOE any more..

Use report: SDOE_WSE_UNSUBSCRIBE_DEVICES in DOE to unsubscribe all existing devices. Here you can choose whatever devices you want to unsubscribe.

After that you can reinstall the application and perform new subscriptions. This is the only way to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank!!!

I think is a big issue of the sybase!! If I need redeploy the same package because my server have crashed, all my clients (1000 devices) must reinstalled the application!!!!

Are there any other way of that when redeploy the package the client does not to be necessary to reinstall application ?

rezaejersbo
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rezaejersbo
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)