cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export / import with logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re: AC 5.3 - RAR - SP17

I have DEV and QA connected to GRC DEV\QA and am defining my ruleset here. The ruleset is defined against a logical system.

I have PRD connected to GRC PRD and want to import the ruleset that I have developed in GRC DEV\QA. I have exported the ruleset using utilies \ export and then try to import using the utilies \ import function I get an error message and cannot import the rules into the GRC PRD system. When exporting I have selected the ruleset to export against the logical system. When importing I am selecting the physical system. Will that work ? What am I missing ?

Edited by: Jan Chan on Jul 8, 2011 5:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I determined that there was some corrupt data in the ruleset connected to the logical system that I was exporting. Attempted to correct it by removing the entries and regenerating the rules under the logical system area. All attempts to correct the data have not worked - even removing the "Action" completely from the ruleset but the data still contains the corrupt data associated with the logical system. May need to use "manage deletion" to completely remove it but my entire ruleset is defined for this logical system.

I don't think there's a simple way to just change the "system" on each functions "action" - mass function maintenance does not appear to work for this.