cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS -"BPM DC deployment error -Version:HIGHER"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing deployment aborted issue when I deploy BPM DC.which works fine few minutes afterwards suddenly throughing error. If I deploy backup dc straightway it got deployed perfectly, hence I did any changes and try to deploy giving me error -

nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3297] An error occurred during deployment of [sdu id: [jfox.com_mats]

sdu file path: [/usr/sap/WD1/J21/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/tcbldeploy_controller/archives/3973/jfox.com~mats.sda]

version status: [HIGHER]

deployment status: [Admitted]

description: []

]. Cannot update it.

1. File:C:\Users\ians\workspace7.2-SP4.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\jfox.com\mats\_comp\gen\default\deploy\jfox.com~mats.sda

Name:mats

Vendor:jfox.com

Version:20110709011824

Deploy status:Aborted

Version:HIGHER

Appreciated your inputs.

-Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how you deploy?

nwds?nwdi?

in nwdi or deployment view of nwds, you have to make sure the version of dc you are deploying is higher than the deployed one.

but you have the option to deploy the dc with no respect of the version of the deployed one.

if you just right click and deploy dc, it should be no issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I am using NWDS with local development. Initially I have deployed BPM DC without any errors, after few minutes once again I tried to deploy then onwards getting error.

What is the alternative to resolve the issue. Shell I directly delete the deployed DC from server? If so, what would be impact if I deploy once again.

S U M M A R Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Successfully deployed: 0

Deployed with warnings: 0

Failed deployments: 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [ifix.com_mats].

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3297] An error occurred during deployment of [sdu id: [iFix.com_mats]

sdu file path: [/usr/sap/ED5/J21/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/tcbldeploy_controller/archives/3987/ifix.com~mats.sda]

]. Cannot update it.

1. File:C:\Users\ians\workspace7.2-SP4.jdi\LocalDevelopment\DCs\ifix.com\mats\_comp\gen\default\deploy\ifix.com~mats.sda

Name:mats

Vendor:ifix.com

Version:20110709011824

Deploy status:Aborted

Version:HIGHER

Description:

1. ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment SAPSR3DB.SYS_LOB0000011142C00003$$ by 128 in tablespace PSAPSR3DB

OpenSQLExceptionCategories: []

2. [ASJ.dpl_dc.006005] The reason for nested issue could be concurrency one in components involved in exception stack trace.

Hint: 1) Search in [std_server.out] file in work dir for message [Possible concurrency issue related to item [ifix.com_mats].] or thread dumps.

Appreciate your inputs..

-Ian

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment SAPSR3DB.SYS_LOB0000011142C00003$$ by 128 in tablespace PSAPSR3DB

it seems a db issue,

ask your basis to extend the tablespace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you John..issue got resolved..

- Ian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Please help me out regarding BPM ...I got error like below while i deployed .

com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DeploymentException.

Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [demo.sap.com_claimmanagement].

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3297] An error occurred during deployment of [sdu id: [demo.sap.com_claimmanagement]

sdu file path: [I:\usr\sap\C77\J06\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\tcbldeploy_controller\archives\5023\demo.sap.com~claimmanagement.sda]

]. Cannot update it.

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:891)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:259)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.deploy.DeployProcessor70.deploy(DeployProcessor70.java:104)

at com.sap.ide.tools.services.dc.EngineDcDeployService.deployFiles(EngineDcDeployService.java:178)

at com.sap.ide.tools.services.dc.EngineDcDeployService.deploy(EngineDcDeployService.java:92)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.actions.dc.DcDeployAction$3.run(DcDeployAction.java:236)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DeploymentException: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [demo.sap.com_claimmanagement].

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3297] An error occurred during deployment of [sdu id: [demo.sap.com_claimmanagement]

sdu file path: [I:\usr\sap\C77\J06\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\tcbldeploy_controller\archives\5023\demo.sap.com~claimmanagement.sda]

]. Cannot update it.