SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Student Header status in Student file

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to change the header status of student in student file wrt to the reason of cancellations assigned during de-registration. I have created student status and cancellation reasons. Assigned these to RW01 activity. This activity is assigned to call up point 041( create de-registration) but no results. What shall i do to change system status?

Regards

Vinod Kumar

5 REPLIES 5

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, i configured various status but getting this error on execution.

Which infotype and subtypes are used to store status?

Entry 9008 does not exist for Subtype; check your input

Message no. HRPIQ00ST_E108

Diagnosis

Entry 9008 does not exist for Subtype in table T777Z.

System Response

The program is terminated.

Procedure

Check your input value for Subtype. The value should exist in the value table.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Vinod,

Please check table HRP1728. Here you can find statuses both for CS and ST object.

The system statuses are kept in table: V_T7PIQHSSTATUS

The customer statuses are kept in table: V_T7PIQHSSTATUSS

T777Z is the table where you maintain the TimeConstraints for the statuses. Both system and customer. Please check if you maintained the TC for your new status.

br

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for information however entries are maintained in table T777Z. Though nothing has been maintained (apart from standard entries) in tables V_T7PIQHSSTATUS and V_T7PIQHSSTATUSS.

I want header status to change after running the de-registration activity. For example i want to register a student after assigning reasons like" completed successfully" or "Disciplinary action" etc. To achieve this do i have to maintain values in these tables as well? These are simple reasons for de-registration but client need to see these as header status in student file.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Vinod,

I will suggest you to use Student header badi to display the student status.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Please check the following Badi:

Student Lifecycle Management --> Master Data in Student Lifecycle Management --> Students --> Status Display --> BAdI: Status Display in the Student Data Header (HRPIQ00_ST_HD_HS)

Rob