cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pi Post installation using configuration wizard getting following error

0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doing Post installation of PI 7.0 using configuration wizard getting following error-:

Error: Error in getting status of application concat('com.sap.aii*','') : Application sap.com/concat('com.sap.aii~','') is not deployed on cluster element Server 0 0_15439 and it is not possible to get its status.

Step: Check and Start Application within the Deploy Service:com.sap.aii*

I checkd in visual admin mention below all services are started and running and i restarted all the services and after retry still i am getting same error.

sap.com/com.sap.aii*

sap.com/com.sap.lcr*

sap.com/com.sap.xi*

sap.com/com.sap.rprof.remoteProfile

can any one help to resove above mention problem?

From,

Ketan Kapadi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can carry out the steps manually. Please check the help page below for the required steps.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/EN/a0/40084136b5f423e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

I aam looking for wizard based post installation steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, on critical situations bypassing the automatic wizards can be handy.

Go to the Visual Admin and find the service "sap.com/tclmctcutilbasic_wd" on the Deploy server (Applications). Check if it is started correctly. If you are not able to start it, please redeploy the XI components (XITOOL, XIAF, XIAFC) and try running the wizard again.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply i get same reply from oss but i check the service is sucessfully started and i restarted JC00 instance also but problem persist, so what can i do further? can i go with redeployment of patches as in my case still problem is not with starting service as it is sucessuflly started but not possible to go ahed please assist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps in the SAP note: 817920 XI readiness check. You will be able to identify the issue and can ensure everything is working fine.

Thanks,

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

while Performing your postinstallation steps try to start with NWA steps and then PI steps.

Retry again as said above you would be able to acheive.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen