cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From IDOC to Multiple Oracle tables Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am doing a one Senario which is Custom idoc and Custom Tables of oracle they both have same fields and Same Sturucte does it possible from to do 1:1 mapping shall i process these in 1:n.Need a sugestion in these How i can slove these problem. IF some from india will give their cont pho to my mail id raj_vamuusa@yahoo.com i can call them and dicuss about these problem..

the senario is idoc to multiple oracle tables..need to map.

Regd's

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

you scenario can be:

R/3 -> XI -> JDBC

The flow is asynchronous - so you dont have any responses. If you want to use BPM/acknowledgements to catch errors have a look to <a href="/people/udo.martens/blog/2005/09/30/one-logical-system-name-for-serveral-bpm-acknowledgements Logical System Name for serveral BPM Acknowledgements</a>

You can split the IDoc (<a href="/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible without BPM - Yes, it’s possible!</a>) to several JDBC messages or put serveral statements into one message (

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/frameset.htm">Document Formats for the Receiver JDBC Adapter</a>)

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

The Below inputs helps me but still i have a dought

Yes My Senari is R/3>XI>JDBC

But i have a Custom IDoc and CUstom Oracle Tables..one single idoc can be mapped to Multitable of oracle.Please clarify me can you please send me your pho i can cont you and dicuss these problem my email id raj_vamusa@yahoo.com.. Really i need your Help in these..

Regd's

Raj

Answers (0)