cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Smartform Fonts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing some problems with smartforms.

I have uploaded some true style fonts for use in my smartform via se73. I have added the same in my style and i have used the same style in my smartform.

Everything prints fine in the development systems(both for LOCL and for the actual printer). But then when i print it from the test system my uploaded font doesnt come in the printout. (both in LOCL and the actual printer)

I have checked all my transports are there in the test system ; the form, the style and the se73 fonts too...

i donno where the issue is... and its taking up a lot of time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Please Upload Same font in TEST SYSTEM also, then Check if it works or not.

Thanks,

Nara

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It didnt Help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

First you have to check which font you uploaded and assign to the text is availble or not in the test system. That means you check the text and style for that font. If it is not present there, then you assign the font to the text OR in development server you create new transport request and send to test system.

I think then it will work fine.

Thanks,

Sanjeeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sanjeeb,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked that also.

The Font is available in the test system. Everything is the same in the dev. and the test. Alll config. have been checked (SPAD , SE73, Form and Style) . Donno from where is the problem coming from. Seems a very minor issue but then it is takin up the time.

regards

vb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue got solved. Actualy the printer is at the factory site... and now we got the scanned copies and it looks exsactly how we wanted.

but there is still a difference between the print from LOCL and the Actual Print. That doesnt bother us since the actual print from the printer looks good.

thanks for all the support.

regards

Vaibhav