cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer the data to APO SNP from Non-R3 system.!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Currently we are trying to explore the different options available for connecting and transferring the data between APO SNP and Non-R3 system. We want transfer Master data and Transaction data to APO SNP on regular basis.

I will be very much thankful to you, if you please share your ideas or information related to this topic.

Thanks for your help and support in Advance.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Datta

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information.

It will be really great, if you let me know about interfacing the data into APO SNP from Non-R3 system. i.e. about BAPI.

Which are the BAPIs, I can use it and can handle huge data volume with BAPIs for loading the data for APO SNP.

Once again thanks for your help and support.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Few important BAPIs in APO are listed below:

Master Data:

BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2- Create or Change Products

BAPI_LOCSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 - Create or Change Location Data

BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI_30A Maintenance of Production Process Models and Plans

BAPI_RSSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI_30A Create or Change Version-Independent Resources

Transaction Data:

BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2: Create or Change Stocks

BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3 : Create and Change External Procurement Orders/Items/Schedule Lines

BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3: Create or Change In-House Production Orders

BAPI_PROCRELATION_SAVEMULTI2 Create/Change External Procurement Relationship

BAPI_PIRSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI : Create and Change Planned Independent Requirements

You may check in SE37 transaction in APO additional BAPIs if any.

Regards

Datta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You need to first differentiate between master & transactional data for all such integrations...We have used a combination of BAPI's with ABAP & XI for creation of interfaces...you need to create interfaces for each transactional data object ex: sales orders, planned orders etc and also identify BAPIs for each object from transaction BAPI in APO system.

For Master data:

We first extracted all master data from the legacy system into uploadable into ECC format file (or can be uploaded via BAPI directly into APO without ECC), uploaded everything into ECC, CIF'ed it to APO to be ready for further processing.

For transactional data:

First identify inbound to APO & outbound from APO to legacy system transactional objects...create individual interfaces for each identified object first for inbound to APO & then later on outbound from APO to the legacy system...use XI for inbound & outbound functionality...use ABAP to trigger BAPIs in APO & also for error checking mechanism via BAPI...schedule all the interface programs including any deletion programs intelligently from end-to-end.

Please let me know if you need further info on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

For transferring master data and also transaction data from non SAP systems to APO we can make use of programs with BAPI calls. Flat flies can be prepared from non SAP systems and taken on application servers of APO for further processing by BAPI programs to create data in APO.

For transferring data from APO to non SAP system, we can take SNP data in to info cubes and transfer through info-spokes in the form of flat files.

These flat files can be uploaded in to non SAP systems to create/ modify the data.

I hope this helps you.

Regards

Datta