cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Second Page output not getting Displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I have created a smartform with 2 pages. 1st page contains dynamic content i.e. data comes from the driver program and the 2nd page contains (T&C) static text only. 1st Page's next page is 1st Page itself and 2nd Page's next page is blank.

A secondary window with text is placed in 2nd page. On executing the program only the 1st page's output is coming.

Please share ur knowledge in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is now u mean to say that u want first page(dynamic data),second page(TCs),first page(dynamic data),Second page(TCs)..TCs to be repeated afte every page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srilatha

You got me right. This is exactly i want my output to come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replying guys.

As u both suggested I pointed to 2nd page as the next page of 1st page, still the same output. Even if it would have worked it will not solve my problem. I need to make the 1st page as its next page too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

better create command note to call the second page hope it will solve the problem. Why because in the 2nd page doesn't have main window. In your second page contains only secondary window.

Regards,

Dhina..

Edited by: Dhina DMD on Jul 8, 2011 12:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion. It worked to some extent. I am calling the 2nd page through command node from the main window on 1st page. Earlier my 2nd page was not getting triggered at all, now it is showing up BUT ONLY ONCE. I mean to say that if the content of my main window overflows then my output coming is of 3 pages - Two 1st page and one 2nd page whereas i want the output should be of 4 pages - 1st page,2nd page, 1st page,2nd page.

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

As per your requirment, you have to put condition on Secondary window of Page2. In Conditions TAB you have to tick mark on both 'Not on First Page' and 'Only After Main Window' .

Thanks,

Sanjeeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a problem with this technique. I created a command in the main window and called the second page. The second page's output is showing up but now the secondary windows on the 1st page after main window is not showing up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Se77en,

I guess this issue can be resolved by changing the windows position in your page.

Please make sure that your main window should be placed at last of the page, if you are using any external command node.

Smartforms functionality is that it will execute the windows in your page sequentially as yu have defined it.

So, Just place your main window at last of the page and see the wonders.

Do appreciate if found helpful.

Cheers,

Vinit

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign 1st Page's next page is 2nd Page and 2nd Page's next page is 2nd Page.

Thanks,

Sanjeeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make second page as first pages->Next page.

Your second page isnt getting triggered.