Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some ROH and HALB Material not Ciffed

nawal_saxena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I did initial transfer of material via CIF (ECC 6.0 to APO).But some of the materials (ROH,HALB) did not get transferred to APO.

I checked the following at my end:-

1.Integration model- Active for ROH and HALB(for materials not transferred)

2.Compared materials which are transferred with those which are not transferred i- MM02.

3.I checked stock and Batches related to material.

4.Special procurement key-which is also same.

5.MRP Type-PD which is same in both cases.

Please let me know, if I am missing anything or is there any other way to do it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have user exit associated with your material IM that has logic to prevent the transfer of ROH and HALB's. Also check your integration model filter criteria and see if these materials / material types are in exclusion list. The next thing is to check if the materials are active in more than one IM ( CFM5)

If all the above are false, then you can trigger a dummy change and try to transfer the material again

Thanks

Aparna

nawal_saxena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aprna ,

Thanks ..I am able to transfer my data to APO for ROH and HALB .

Reason found that UoM was not available in APO..TO(TON)..

Now after transfer another problem crop up :-

1.When looked into Table /SAPAPO/MATKEY -Material is available...This is ok..

2.When accessing t-code /SAPPAPO/MAT1-Material is available in Global data

A.but not at Location level and ?

B.Product Desrciption is also missing.?

What if I Maintain the description in change mode and how to assign it to location??

Please advise..on the same..

Thanks and Regards,

Nawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nawal,

It is customary to confine each thread to one question in these forums.

Does the location exist in APO? /sapapo/loc3 Is it assigned to the active model? Have you checked all your queues for blocked? SMQ1/SMQ2?

Best Regards,

DB49

nawal_saxena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes, Location exist in /SAPAPO/LOC3 and no entries exist in SMQ1/SMQ2 on either side .

Is there any way , if I assign the Product (in /SAPAPO/MAT1) manually to location and then to active model ??

I am not too sure about this??

Awating...

Regards ,

Nawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nawal,

Product/locations can be created manually, but it is a dead-end street. The Business system Group for these parts will be 'SCM', and not the BSG assigned to your ERP. You will eventually run into a conflict with your transactional data, assuming you intend to CIF transactional data over from ERP (almost all implementations send across Transactional data). In a standard ERP>SCM implementation, you MUST CIF the material master data across in almost all cases.

In SCM, ensure that your location is categorized as a plant (1001). Ensure that it is assigned to the active model //LOC3. Ensure that the BSG of this location is the one assigned to your ERP, and the same one assigned to your Product master..

In ERP, CFM5. Enter just one of the materials that has a missing location in SCM. Select 'Material', execute. In the resulting display, select the row associated with the plant. Display the model number. There should be ONLY one active model. Deactivate all but one. If none are active, activate one of them CFM2. Once you have only one to be active for this product/location, 'force' the entire model across, program RIMODINI.

Once you have successfully sent the material across again, check for blocked queues. Address any errors. Now, check //MAT1. Still not there? Now review the logs in SCM. SLG1, object CIF, everything else asterisks. restrict time to 'today', or when you last tried to CIF across the material. Focus on any warnings or errors.

If these steps do not help, then suspect a userexit or other enhancement interfering with the Model transfer. Consult with your developers to see what has been implemented. Or, raise a message with SAP.

Best Regards & good luck,

DB49

nawal_saxena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi DB ,

You are right...My Mistake....

A...I have created one Product>assigned to Location>and also assigned it to active model..

First time ...CIF worked fine and also got the Production order..and later..CIF got stuck for rest of materials.

Now I "TECO"ed the Production orders in ECC and manually deleted all planned orders for rest of materials.

Now I wanted to delete the Product in APO..

1.Please let me know the steps ..

2.Can I create the same Product again(with same number and description) using IM VIA CIF??

B.I also created one Resource/Location and assigned to active model...which I think will give me trouble in near future.

1.Please let me know ..how to delete the same...Step wise..

2.Secondly again can I recreate same Resource using IM via CIF.

C.If I use RIMODINI...LIKE for materials IM and Work center/Resource IM..

1.Will it create all Materials and Resources in APO??

Thanks for helping and guiding me in advance..

Regards,

Nawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nawal,

By forum rules there is only one subject permitted per thread. I suggest you close this thread, and raise a new one with this new question.

Best Regards,

DB49