cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelation of profroma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My user has used the VF04 and generated proforma invoices twice for STO.

I have tried in VF11 but i am getting message saying Pro forma invoice cannot be cancelled.

I have tried with VF02 and shift+f5 it is showing canel message but the register is showing the

double values. i want the value should be nulified.

How can i cancel or reverse all these invoices.

Any body help.

Edited by: sapmonk18 on Jul 8, 2011 7:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cancelling Proforma invoice is practically not essential, as Proforma Invoice is a dummy Invoice & not actual Invoice. It will also not create accounting Document. Hence, Even if it is there in the system, it will not have any Financial Impact.

Therefore, it is not recommended to cancel Proforma Invoice. Also I can have any number of Proforma Invoice for the same document (which can be controlled through Configuration / development).

regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i have to create a cancelaion like s1 to f8 ie., pro forma invoice

what are all the necessary setting i have to do

i have activated cancelation section but not working.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If i have to create a cancelaion like s1 to f8

Sorry Not Possible. First please ask yourself why for a proforma where there is no significance for value, you need a cancellation document type. Still if you want to deviate the standard, assign the Document Category to M in VOFA for F8 and try the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jul 8, 2011 4:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why do you need to cancel proforma? It does not post financial values, so it is only logistics billing and you can issue as many proformas for your order/delivery as you wish.

Regards,

Vlad