cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ configuration and transport error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been using CTS+ for several years to transport java objects within a PI 7.1 sp 08 environment. To set this up, I used the 'How to ....' guide for PI 7.1 sp06 (the latest available then and now).

I have recently migrated my PI system to linux (from windows) and am now getting errors in transport.

The log shows 'error accessing http://xxxxxx:nnnnn/cmstransport/int? with user 'null'. unauthorized. (xxxxx:nnnn are host:port values of the target XI system)

Repeating the setup, I now receive an error when assigning the XI/User password in the java stack configuration of STMS. The error is XT049 'System xxx does not support generic application types' for which there is no further help. This error suggests to me that the user/password is not stored and that this may be what is causing the error. There is no reference to this error on OSS.

Any ideas ??

Thanks,

Guy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement the note below on the domain controller system

1577643 - FM:XT 049 System <sys> does not support generic appl. types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fantastic....thanks a lot.

I'm curious though; how did you find that note?...I looked and looked for 'XT049', '049', 'does not support generic' and all sorts of other terms. I would help if SAP put some keywords in the note !!

Anyway, thanks for that.

Answers (0)