Problem during UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some of inspection lots in the system have status " INSP RREC SPRQ"

When I try to take the UD, system gives below mentioned errors

"xxxx EA Incorrect posting to unrestr-use stock, error msg"

"Deficit of SL Stck.in qual.insp xxxx EA : Material Plant Store location M7 21"

and I cannot do stock posting and UD. Also I can see material docuemnt number in the inspection lot, but when I try to open them, system says " no document exists" . If I check stock situation in MMBE there are no stocks in Quality Inspection. User says he has already done GR in to quality.

Because of this payment to vendor is not getting cleared.

This is happening only for few inspection lots, other inspection lots for the same material are all working fine.

Can anyone tell me how can I rectify this error.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You said.. Also I can see material docuemnt number in the inspection lot, but when I try to open them, system says " no document exists".

Did you ask your MM team that the material document(GR document) is not exists?

If the material document is not exist in database such as MSEG, I don't think you can get any solution from here.

I would suggest you make error report to SAP support portal.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

There can be a possibility of changing the storahe location eventually after GR.

check the storage location for which GR is created & storage location where stock is posted .try to change storage location during stock posting.

Also check mmbe under which storage location QI stock is lying.

if not then use SAP note 34440 for inconsistency in stock.

Also check program in note 48815

Edited by: Sujit Gujar on Jul 8, 2011 10:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

I had checked the stock situation in MMBE but there are no stocks in quality inspection. Even system is telling material docuemnt shown in inspection lot is not available.

These are teh materials having sheduling agreements and recieved over a time length.

There is only one storage location mentioned.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may also check whether the stock has been booked as zero(stock loss) in physical inventory during this period. In that case system will not allow to post the stock.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest to go for SAP note 48815 and use program ZQEVAC20 in se38.

Expore !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still no solution for the problem.

One more point, I am able to see Inspection Lots in the MD04 screen.And the error is appearing only in production environment, if I try to do the same in Quality/Development environment, system is working fine.

Please help reosolve this issue.

Pavan

Edited by: Pavanakumar on Jul 13, 2011 1:00 PM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sujit gave you the solutoin already. Run the program provided by SAP to correct the QI stock. This is a known/unknown error in SAP. SAP provides the program because they know stock issues happen once in awhile. What they can't do is tell you exactly what happens.

I have clients with the exact same problem. The stock posting log usually shows a material document that does not exist in the system. I believe it is caused by some type of lock issue where the material document updates the inspection lot but something prevents the IM update. The material doc gets cancelled and is redone internally by SAP during some type of recovery process. The new material document is again posted againt the inspection lot and then against IM. As a reuslt the inspeciton lot is posted against twice.

The only way to correct this is using the SAP provided program.

Becasue the issue is probably caused by timing and the various database locks, it can't be reliably replicated in a test system. You'll always be chasing a ghost.

FF