Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect remote java system to Solution Manager

Botte
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I install "EHP1 FOR SAP SRM 7.0" JAVA. This system are in a different network of Solution Manager.

I want connect this system to Solution Manager to use maintenance optimizer.

How can I do that? With ABAP systems I use RFCs and saprouters to synchronize data but in JAVA I don't know how.

I try to create this system manualy but I don't know what products or technical systems to use and when I try to use Maintenance optimizer this doesn't work.

Best regards,

Filipe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Botte
Explorer
0 Kudos

But how can I connect a JAVA system that are not on the same network of Solution Manager?

I don't have access from Java System to Solution Manager. In ABAP systems I use saprouter to connect.

I could create SRM JAVA system in SLD but I don't know what products I should assign.

I use this Solution Manager to manage all customers systems and synchronize all systems that exist in SAP Support Portal of our customers.

They are created automatically by Solution Manager with a sequencial number like DEV00001, DEV00002, etc

This SRM JAVA system is installed in customer network and Solution Manager is in my network.

Regards,

Filipe

Edited by: Filipe Sacadura Botte on Jul 8, 2011 7:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, SAP Router could not be used for Java based systems.

You could configure a reverse proxy like Apache etc.

Regards,

Srikishan

Botte
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help, but I don't think that this is a solution in my scenario because I have a lot of systems in diferent networks and I can't install in every one the SAP Dispatcher.

I find this configuration task in SAP NetWeaver Administrator:

NW: SolutionManager - AS Java (Config Wizard Configuration to Solution Manager): maintain

In this task, I coud had a saprouter string in hostname of SAP Solution Manager and this make the connection and create some users in Solution Manager, so it's possible to use saprouter string in JAVA systems, we only have to find some way to send system data to Solution Manager.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/1D/AB86216A534724BFD4CCDE5379262B/frameset.htm

Regards,

Filipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this [Connect_systems_solman|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Connect_Systems]

This should resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Jansi

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add this Java system in solman SLD as a result it will automatically update in SMSY.

Thanks

Sunny