cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referential integrity between node STRUC1 and it's parent is not completer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a dataobject with use mass data for getlist and use bulk for getdetail (BULK)

I am able to generate the data object but while generating the backend adapter i am getting the error message as

"Referential integrity between node STURC1 and it's parent is not complete." (Message no. MMWBAPIADP048)

In the message class Message no. MMWBAPIADP all nessage number are checked except 048. Is it ok?

I am able to generate the backend adapter without usebulk getdetail (with import parameters).

I can see in explicit mapping that the mappings are correct.

Can someone suggest what could be the problem.

Thanks

Dev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

From the error looks like the problem is with your Bulk scenario. Whenever you want to have Bulk data download, the prerequisite is you need to maintain the backend key of your root node in all your child nodes. For eg. if your root node has a backend key called ABC, then in all your child nodes you need to have this key ABC. Irrespective of whether you use this key or not, you still need to have this key ABC apart from the backend key/s of your actual child node.

Maintain the header key in all child nodes and enable bulk checkbox and it should not give any problem. Else remove bulk checkbox and continue. The only difference is, if you have Bulk enabled then DOE will download a set of 200 records in one shot instead of one by one when you perform data download.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks!!

I made the changes as you mentioned ( Added the keys of header in all child nodes) but still i am getting the same error while activating backend adapted?

Can you please suggest what else could be the cause or if i should delete the backend adapter and create new?

Thanks

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I normally use option "Import BAPI wrapper as data object" option while creating a data object with option "Automatic key mapping" for Data object.

I am not sure in your case what went wrong. Since you now mapped the additional fields in your BAPI wrapper to data object fields, Please activate/generate data object first and then generate the Backend Adapter.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Regeneration did the trick.

Thanks!!

Cheers

Dev

Answers (0)