Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for actual cost of WBS, Profit center wise

former_member523116
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Do we have any standard report that gives the actual cost of WBS/Project with Profit center wise.

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Krishna,

You can use the standard structure overview report (CN41) and from the choose fields option bring in the PC.

Regards

Sreekanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

YOu can use CJI3

On CJIE GO to Dinamic selection -> expand Org Unit definition & double click on Prof.Cnt so that it appeasrs on creen.

regards,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using New G/L , then transaction S_E38_98000088 - "Profit Center Group: Plan/Actual/Variance" would be helpful. In this report, you can drilldown to line items where profit center and WBS will be visible in one report. After analyzing the report, you can repost the line items with correct profit center.

Hope this helps.

Srinivas Potluri

former_member523116
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all your replies, I wrote SQVI for WBS and Profit center costs. When I m changing the Profit center/Cost center in CJ20N automatically it changes in the table. This is the standard SAP and this okay.

But, the cost which I posted to the same WBSE with the old Profit/cost center, the cost is showing against the same WBSE with new changed profit/cost centers. How do I capture these Profit/Cost center changes, if any table or report.

Thanks in advance.

Krishna.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

i have few doubts in your question. first, are you changing cost centerfor the existing wbs or for the new wbs in the project.

vengaiah

former_member523116
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

We have no New G/L activated in our system.

Hi Vengaiah,

For X Old WBSE --Y Profit center - Cost posted.

For X Old WBSE -- A New Profit center - Changed after cost posted.

Table shows no change documents for Profit center.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Kindly have a look at KE5Z, actual line item report and sort based of the profit center and WBS element. Later you can repost the line items.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Open S_ALR_87013564 report and click on "Dynamic Selection" push button which is there just next to "Execute" push button or press (Shift+F4) then drill down "Org. units definition" and then double click on Profit Center and give profit center in the respective field.

Hope this suffices the requirement.

Thanks,

Krishna Singh

former_member523116
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your solutions.

But I m looking for the Profit center in the report (display screen), not in selection screen.

My scenario is like, the cost was posted to WBSE with X profit center/cost center in January, now I changed the profit center to Y for the same WBSE and posted.

Want to see thru which PC I have posted to WBSE and how much. So that I can reversal.

Thanks again.

Krishna.

Edited by: krishna.gujju on Jul 8, 2011 6:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From CN60 you can identify the time line in which the PC was changed and then run your actual cost line tem report for that period range to identfy the cost posted against the old PC.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

find the tables and create a query in SQVI