cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not see any event of CHECK FIELDS for my_view property pane?

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am developing a Adobe interactive form based webdynpro for ABAP.

I saw a button of 'CHECK FIELDS' under webdynpro library, fine. I also saw the SUBMIT button.

When i opened layout of the associated MY_VIEW, i saw the SUBMIT event and its binded event handler (Z_HANDLE_SUBMIT) under properties pane, fine.

But, i did not see any Event for CHECK FIELDS on the property pane of MY_VIEW, when i opened its layout! Pls. let me know Why there is not event for CHECK FIELDS?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm going to tell you how to create the event in WebDynpro Java, hope that Web Dynpro Abap has the same functionality.

In WDJ, you have to click the form in the web dynpro view, then go to properties and then to Events --> OnCheck. There you generate the event manually. It should be similar en ABAP.

Best Regards, Aldo.

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. Yes i did the same, before am posting this thread.

I did like, i opened my WD componenent, i dbl clicked my_view, then, i selected the 'Interactive form' UI elemenet, where my_IFbA is assigned. Then, i can see the properties pane at the right bottom, here am seeing only 'OnSubmit' event.

I tried to dbl/right clicking on the EVENT text, no use!

Pls. eloborate the navigation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the onCheck event is only available in java stack. Please check this forum post []

Regards, Aldo.

Answers (0)